MOMMY MAKE OVER
Post partum body problem
The process of giving birth can cause immense strain on your body .Most mothers will agree that the body exhibits a variety of physical changes after childbirth ,including stretched abdominal muscles and skin ,sagging breast and weight gain in areas that were once toned .
Fortis glow is pleased to offer women post partum body contouring most commonly reffered to as mommy makeover
Other post partum problems are
mommy make over options
Here is a list of some of the enhancements offered as part of Blair Plastic Surgery’s post partum procedure:
• Tummy Tuck – The tummy tuck procedure can help women who have given birth to tighten, tone, and firm the stomach area. Dr vinod vij plastic surgeon of fortis glow removes excess skin and tightens the abdominal muscles for a flatter appearance. Patients with excess flab in the tummy area may also add on a liposuction procedure to improve their results.
• Breast Augmentation – The pregnancy period and subsequent breastfeeding can take a harsh toll on the appearance of breasts, causing sagging and loss of volume. Dr. Vinod vij offers several different shapes, sizes, and styles of breast implants to help you achieve a more youthful breast contour with your breast enlargement procedure.
• Breast Lift– The breast lift is a procedure designed to combat sagging. It is not a solution to small breasts, but it can create a more “perky” breast appearance. During this procedure, the skin is manipulated and the nipple is repositioned for a rejuvenated look.
Liposuction – Becoming a mother can mean weight gain from both pregnancy and lack of time to focus on your health and fitness. Liposuction helps you target problem areas such as the thighs, hips, and stomach.
Arm Lift – If you have excess skin on the upper arms, an arm lift can help you feel a lot more confident in sleeveless shirts and dresses. While this procedure does not directly address the after effects of giving birth, it is often chosen as a complementary enhancement you are looking to regain your figure after giving birth, please contact our Pennsylvania plastic surgery office today to set up a consultation with Dr. Louton. Blair Plastic
If you are looking to regain your figure after giving birth, please contact our fortis glow plastic surgery office today to set up a consultation with Dr. Vinod Vij has offices conveniently located in navi mumbai Labiaplasty
Labiaplasty, or labia reduction surgery, is a cosmetic surgery option for women who experience cosmetic or physical discomfort due to the size or shape of their labia. The surgery corrects large or asymmetrical labia, or vaginal lips, reducing their external appearance and correcting external irregularities. The surgery can be performed on the labia minora, labia majora or both.
As society becomes more comfortable with the idea of plastic surgery, we are exposed more frequently to others’ bodies through media such as movies and magazines. Consequently, women are learning that there are plastic surgery options available they didn’t know about before.
Why do women choose labiaplasty surgery?
Genetics, sexual intercourse, childbirth or the normal aging process can cause the labia to become elongated or misshapen. This can lead to pain or discomfort when wearing tight pants and during some physical activities. It can also lead to embarrassment during intimacy, which can affect sexual relationships and self esteem.
Who is a candidate for labiaplasty surgery?
Women who are fully developed, in good health and have labia that cause pain or embarrassment are ideal candidates for labiaplasty. Clinique Aesthetica offers free consultations to women who would like to discuss their candidacy further.
Labiaplasty is becoming an increasingly popular procedure as more women are aware of the option, and are more comfortable with the idea of plastic surgery.
Are there risks involved with labiaplasty surgery?
As with any surgery, there is risk of bleeding, scarring and infection. However, this is only seen in rare cases. Dr. vinod vij will discuss all the risks of labiaplasty during your consultation.
Will labiaplasty surgery affect my ability to experience sexual pleasure?
Labiaplasty is not designed to enhance sexual pleasure or satisfaction. It is purely cosmetic. However, women who experience embarrassment from their misshapen or enlarged labia may become more comfortable with intimacy after labiaplasty surgery.
Please contact the plastic surgery offices of Clinique Aesthetica today to schedule a private consultation with Dr.Vinod vij. We have offices located in Mumbai and navi Mumbai
Non-invasive techniques, such as injectables and fillers, have become man’s (new) best friend in erasing the stressful expressions characterized by the creases between the eyebrows and scowling lines in the forehead. In a short 15 minute session, transverse lines and crow’s feet disappear, creating a more relaxed, less stressed out, more youthful appearance.
We also offer a wide variety of non-surgical treatment options that include:
• BOTOX® Cosmetic
• Restylene and parlane
• Radiesse ®
• Juvederm ®
• Laser hair removal – Laser hair removal is ideal for any man with unwanted back, chest, and other body hair. The laser hair removal procedure is simple and virtually painless and can be performed on most areas of the body.
• Microdermabrasion – and superficial chemical peels are popular cosmetic procedures for men who want to combat skin imperfections, acne or premature signs of ageing.
And many more like RF tightening of face and abdomen ,removal of flab with cryo
Laser Skin Resurfacing
The goal of laser skin resurfacing is simple: replace damaged skin with new, fresh skin. Techniques for skin resurfacing have made enormous advances, allowing nearly everyone to achieve beautiful, healthier complexions. Many systems allow for light, moderate or deep laser resurfacing. we offer t CO2 Fractionated Laser. This systems allow for light, moderate or deep laser resurfacing.
The primary targets of Laser Skin Resurfacing include:
• Fine lines and wrinkles of the face, especially around the upper lip, cheeks and forehead
• Loose lower eyelid skin
• Crow’s feet around the eyes
• Pucker marks (smoker’s lines) and frown lines
• Brown spots and splotchy, uneven skin tone
• Scars, especially acne scars
• Loose skin around the neck and jowls
The greater the amount of the epidermis removed, the greater the results seen in terms of reduction of wrinkles, brown spots, and other superficial imperfections. With deeper penetration and removal of the epidermis, we see greater stimulation of the dermis which can react by rebuilding and restructuring lost collagen and elastin fibers. With the CO2 fractional laser treatments, only a “fraction” of the skin’s surface is treated by the laser, leaving small “bridges” of untouched skin. This technique makes the healing process much faster and enables you to get back to normal activities sooner. It can therefore penetrate more deeply and is the treatment of choice for remodeling of acne scars and overall skin tightening
CO2 Fractional Laser benefits
• Causes immediate skin tightening
• Reduces the appearance of large pores
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and softens deeper frown lines
• Noticeably improves skin tone and texture
• Stimulates new collagen formation and plumps the skin
Most effects of the fractionated treatment become visible right away, whereas others – such as new collagen formation, which leads to continued inner tightening – build up gradually and become more evident over time. Therefore, most people look even better 3-6 months after the procedure.