Laser Hair Removal – yay or nay?
Outward appearance and grooming says a lot about a person. It helps create a good impression at the workplace and in social settings, and boosts your self-confidence. Unfortunately, a vital part of grooming –hair removal has become increasingly difficult for most since the nation-wide lockdown began. With weekly and monthly waxing appointments being a thing of the past, many people are turning to permanent hair-removal solutions.
There are multiple benefits to laser hair removal, some of these are:
- Suits every skin type – Many women are allergic to certain types of wax, many others get regular razor burns. A few laser hair removal appointments is the simple answer to all of these
- Time & money saver – After committing to a few settings (depending on your hair growth), you are free from regular appointments and monthly waxing/razor/removal creams expenditure.Another bonus is that you don’t have to plan outfits according to your waxing schedule!
- No in-grown hair – This is a major disadvantage of temporary hair removal techniques. If despite spending time and money your skin never really feels clean and smooth because of the prickly bumps, laser is the answer.
There are also many myths associated with laser hair removal. Some of these include:
- Myth: Laser hair removal causes infertility
Truth: It is absolutely safe since it only penetrates the hair follicle and is not a form of ionising radiation.
- Myth:It is extremely painful
Truth: Most people describe the sensation is a snapping rubber band against the skin. It may be uncomfortable for many, but the tolerable pain during a few sessions relives one from regular painful waxing appointments for years to come.
- Myth: It is expensive
Truth: If you compare the cost of the laser treatment to years of waxing costs, the amount you will pay for it will be miniscule.
At Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, strict infection control precautions are taken to ensure the safety and health of all visitors. So rest assured and book an appointment for permanent hair removal solutions today.