Dr Sanjeevkumar Ramchandra Kalkekar
MBBS, MD (Gen. Med), DNB (Cardiology)
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
- Leading interventional cardiologist in the Navi Mumbai area since last six years.
- As an assistant professor in cardiology at MGM’s medical college, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai since November 2010 till date( 5 years plus experience)
- As a consultant and interventional cardiologist at MGM’s New Bombay Hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai since November 2010 till date.
- As a consultant and interventional cardiologist at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai since July 2010 till date.
- As a consultant and interventional cardiologist at Terna Sahyadri Hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai since July 2009 till date.
- As a consultant and cardiologist at wockhardt Hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai since November 2010 till date.
- As a clinical associate at Asian Heart Institute and Research Centre” from January 2010 to November 2010.
- As a lecturer in Medicine at Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital Nerul, Nevi Mumbai from 09-03-2006 to 16-07-2006
- As assistant lecturer at MGM’s Medical College, CIDCO, Aurangabad Maharashtra from 02-03-2000 to 31-10-2000
Member of the cardiac team for Heart transplant at MGM’s New Bombay Hospital, Vashi.
Awards and Achievements
- Invited as Special guest and coordinator at SPCIT Kochin 2016
- Got first prize for case presentation at INDO JANANESE CTO Club 2013.
- Presented difficult angioplasty case at EUROPCR 2013
- Scored as best five case presenter awards at NIC Kolkatta meet 2013
- Attended one week workshop at Tokyo, Japan on complex angioplasty like CTO in June 2016.
- Invited faculty for CTO Session at India Live at New Delhi 2015.
- Attended and presented two difficult angioplasty cases (Retrograde angioplasty in failed antegrade approach) at TCT 2015 at San Francisco USA.
- Attended and received first prize for case presentation at INDO JANANESE CTO Club 2013.
- Attended and presented difficult angioplasty case at EUROPCR 2014
- Attended and presented difficult angioplasty case at EUROPCR 2013
- Attended and scored as best five case presenter award at NIC Kolkatta meet 2013
- Invited faculty at Annual conference at Mylive kualalupmur Malaysia 2012
- “Procedural and pre-discharge outcome with six months clinical follow-up in the patients undergoing primary angioplasty in acute ST elevation Myocardial infarction with bare metal stent or drug coated stent” A comparative study of 100 patients.” Dissertation submitted to the National Board of Examination, Delhi. (December 2009)