Dr. Anuj Sathe
MBBS, MD, DM Cardiology
12 years +
Apollo Hospital Mumbai
Presently working in Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai since last Assignment
Associate Fellow Society of Cardiac Angiography and Intervention
Awards and Achievements
- First MBBS exam: Distinction in Biochemistry
- Second MBBS exam: Distinction in Microbiology,Pharmacology
- Third MBBS exam: Distinction in Obstetrics and Gynaecology,Preventive and Social Medicine & ENT and Ophthalmology.
- Passed all Examinations at 1st Attempt.
- Awarded Dr R.H.Karmarkar memorial prize for standing First in IIIrd M.B.B.S in L.T.M.M.College.
- Awarded Late Tara Mudgal prize for standing First in IIIrd M.B.B.S in L.T.M.M.College.
- Selected for DNB super speciality – Cardiology, examination at first attempt in January, 2010.
- Best Case Award in International Conference on Interventional Cardiology: 22nd Cardiovascular Summit TCTAP 2017, held in Seoul, South Korea. DR NIKHIL PARCHURE AND DR ANUJ SATHE.
Research And Publications
- Anup Taksande, Hetan Shah, Anuj Sathe. Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia (Naxos disease) in a case of rheumatic heart disease – A rare occurrence. Journal of Indian College of Cardiology Sept 2014 vol 4; issue 3:186-190.
- Abhishek Wadkar, Anuj Sathe, Deepak Bohara, Hetan Shah, Ajay Mahajan, Pratap Nathani. Clinical & angiographic profile of young patients (<40 years) with acute coronary syndrome. Journal of Indian College of Cardiology June 2014 vol 4; issue 2:95-100.
- Ajay Mahajan, Anuj Sathe, Anup Taksande. Interventions in Hypertension. Chapter 21. Medicine update: Volume 23, 2013:90-95.