Dr Amolkumar Patil | Best Urologist in Mumbai
Dr. AmolKumar Patil is Best Urologist in Mumbai and done for more than 350 renal transplants and more than 25 cadaver organ harvesting. He has done more than 50 donor nephrectomy, and more than 50 live renal transplants.
Experienced in laparoscopic urological procedures. Done major reconstructive urological procedures (Augmentations, Urethroplasty, Hypospadias correction), all Uro-oncology procedures (radical nephrectomy, cystectomy penectomy, adrenalectomy)Expert in all Endourological procedures(TURP, TURBT, URS, PCNL, RIRS)Good exposure to male infertility(vaso-epididymal anastomosis) and female urology(incontinence surgeries)
MBBS, MS (Gen. Surg.), DNB (Urology), MNAMS, Certified Robotic Surgeon
Urologist Transplant Surgery
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai
- Consultant Robotic Urologist and Kidney Transplant Surgeon at Apollo Hospital,Navi Mumbai since Last assignment
- Consultant Urologist & Transplant Surgeon at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital Pune – Aug 2013 to Oct 2016
- Consultant Urologist and Transplant Surgeon at Apollo-BSR Hospital Bhilai – Aug 2012 to July 2013
- Consultant Urologist and Transplant Surgeon at Aster-Aadhar Hospital – Feb 2012 to Jul 2012
- Clinical observer at MPUH, Nadiad, Gujarat – Nov 2011to Jan 2012
- Senior Registrar in Urology at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai – Apr 2011 to Oct 2011
Dr. Amolkumar Patil | Best Urologist in Mumbai
Dr. Amolkumar Patil is the best urologist in Mumbai, (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surg.), DNB (Urology), MNAMS, Certified Robotic Surgeon). He has more than 14 years of work experience with an excellent track record. He has contributed successful research for “Study of safety and efficacy of nephron-sparing surgery in t1 renal tumors” and “Evaluation of diagnostic accuracy of Alvarado score in preoperative diagnosis of acute appendicitis”.
Apollo Hospitals Mumbai is dedicated to delivering world-class treatment services with the most advanced technology and a highly qualified and skilled team of super specialists and technical staff. Dr. Amolkumar Patil is one of the best Uro-Surgeon in Mumbai, he is professional memberships from reputed and well known medical associations like – Member- American Urology Association, Life Member – Urological Society of India, Member- Association of Surgeons of India, Life Member West Zone Urology Society, and Member- Mumbai Urological Society.
- Member – American Urology Association
- Life Member – Urological Society of India
- Member- Association of Surgeons of India
- Life Member West Zone Urology Society
- Member- Mumbai Urological Society
Awards And Achievements
- BBraun Medical Trust – Scholar in general surgery
- ASICON CONFERENCE QUIZ of Maharashtra chapter.
- Study of safety and efficacy of nephron sparing surgery in t1 renal tumors – A Study of 30 cases under guidance of Dr. P. B. Sivaraman, Prof & Unit Head, Department of Urology, Apollo Hospitals,Chennai. Dissertation submitted to National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Evaluation of diagnostic accuracy of Alvarado score in preoperative diagnosis of acute appendicitis – A Study of 200 cases under guidance of Dr. G. S. Narshetty, Prof & Head, Department of Surgery, MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai. Thesis submitted to University of Mumbai.
Presented two posters at SZUSICON -09
HAEMATURIA- A DIAGNOSTIC DILEMMA
COLONIC REPLACEMENT OF URETER.
FLEXI-URS AND PCNL LIVE WORKSHOP AT SRMC CHENNAI.
Presented TWO PAPERS at USICON-2010
NEPHRON SPARING SURGERY OUR EXPERIENCE AT APOLLO HOSPITALS CHENNAI.
COMPARISON OF OUTCOME OF SPOUSAL VERSUS RELATED DONOR RENAL TRANSPLANTS
Papers and Posters at ASICON
Pseudocyst of Pancreas- an unusual presentation in national conference, ASICON-2005
Aids in diagnosis of acute appendicitis with special emphasis on ALVARADO SCORE in national conference at ASICON-2005.
Congenital dislocation of C-1 over C-2.
Recurrent haemangioma of bone-dorsum of left hand.
Bladder Injuries in polytrauma.
Conservative management in the chest injuries.
Surgical emphysema and benign pneumoperitoneum following assisted ventilation.
Congenital lipoma over back.