Paediatric Urology in Mumbai
The Department of Paediatric Urology provides comprehensive, multi–disciplinary tertiary care for children with a wide spectrum of Urological problems / abnormalities. We offer a highly specially and focused treatment for Urology problems. Our expert Paediatric Urology surgeons perform precise surgeries empowered by the availability of the latest facilitating equipment and back up support of trained staff in the ﬁeld of Key hole surgeries, Laparoscopic surgeries, Robotic surgeries and Endourology.
Conditions treated and Services offered:
- We specialise in procedures for:
- PUJ Obstruction
- VUR / Duplex System
- Antenatal counselling for foetal urological conditions.
- Neonatal emergencies, prenatally detected anomalies, abdominal mass, urosepsis, urinary retention, scrotal masses, abnormal external genitalia, etc.
- Neonatal conditions: Renal anomalies, tumours, exstrophy complex, ambiguous genitalia, posterior urethral valve, scrotal anomalies, etc.
- Multidisciplinary care for kids with bladder and spine anomalies, which combines the expert collective care of Paediatricians, Nephrologists, Paediatric Urologists, Neurosurgeons, Endocrinologists and Developmental Physicians.
- Various Endourological procedures like:
- PUV fulgration
- Ureterocele derooﬁng
- Sub – ureteric injection of Deﬂux for VUR
- Endoscopic injection of ‘BOTOX’ for Neurogenital bladder
- Bladder and ureteric stone – managed by Laser Lithotripsy
- PCNL (Percutaneous Nephrolithotripsy) – for Kidney stones.
- One of the few centres in India doing this procedure in the paediatric age group
- Treatment of bladder functional abnormalities, urinary urgency, urge incontinence, dysfunctional voiding, neurogenic bladder, nocturnal enuresis etc. with add on availability of paediatric uroﬂowmetry/ UDS to assist in treatment.