Paediatric Rheumatology in Mumbai
The Paediatric Rheumatology Department is a highly specialised tertiary centre providing state of the art service to children and adolescents with rheumatological conditions. We receive referrals from all over India and across the world. Our multidisciplinary team which includes Senior Paediatric Rheumatology Consultants, Paediatric Cardiologists, Paediatric Nephrologists, Paediatric Ophthalmologists, Paediatric Physiotherapists and Dieticians work together to provide excellent service, aiming not just at treating these conditions alone but also to improve the overall functional quality of life of these children.
Conditions we treat:
- Connective Tissue disorders
- Arthritis associated with other chronic disease
- Vasculitis including Kawasaki disease , Polyarteritis nodosa etc.
- Auto-inﬂammatory and periodic fever syndromes including Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF), Periodic fever syndrome etc.
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO)
- Non-inﬂammatory conditions including hypermobility, idiopathic pain syndromes, chronic regional pain syndrome and mechanical pain.
- 24/7 direct advice for our referring General Paediatricians and Specialists from other teams.
- Round the clock direct telephonic advice for all our sick patients including all patients with SLE and all our patients on immunosuppression.
- Outreach service for all our patients including international patients via Apollo Health Services (Telemedicine).