Paediatric Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in Mumbai
Well-equipped and ably supported by PICU and NICU services, Radiology and Interventional Radiology, Emergency services etc., the Paediatric Plastic Surgery team provides comprehensive quaternary care in a child-friendly environment.
- Surgical and non-surgical care is provided for a variety of conditions including congenital hand and facial deformities, hand trauma, burns, vascular malformations, birthmarks, facial fractures and complex lacerations.
- Multidisciplinary care for children with cleft lip and palate involving subspecialties like Paediatrics, Plastic surgery, ENT, Speech Therapy, Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- Treatment for congenital hand conditions including Syndactyly (fused ﬁngers), Polydactyly (extra ﬁngers), missing or deﬁcient parts, constriction bands and congenital trigger ﬁngers.
- Treatment for post traumatic conditions ranging from lacerations and nail bed injuries to tendon and ligament injuries, fractures and amputations.
- Treatment for congenital facial deformities such as missing or deformed ears, facial clefts, nasal deformities, and misshapen skulls.
- Treatment for vascular malformations and tumours with the assistance of our well experienced interventional radiologists.