The Department of Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes is one of the largest Specialist services for children and young persons with Endocrine problems and Diabetes in India. We see many referrals from various parts of India and the world and also provide outreach service via Apollo Telemedicine Department across the globe.
Conditions we treat:
- Growth disorders including Growth hormone deﬁciency
- Hypopituitarism including Craniopharyngioma
- Thyroid disorders including Congenital / Acquired hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Diabetes in Children including Type 1, Type 2, MODY and Insulin Pump Therapy
- Childhood Obesity in our multi-disciplinary Weight Management Clinic
- Early and delayed puberty
- Adrenal disorders including Congenital adrenal hyperplasia and adrenal insufﬁciency
- Disorders of sexual Differentiation and Determination
- Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Calcium and Bone Disorders including rickets, hypocalcemia, hypophosphatemia and hypercalcemia.
- Late effects of Oncology therapy
- General Paediatric Endocrine Clinics
- Paediatric Diabetes Clinic Growth Clinic – Comprehensive assessment with Dietician, Geneticist and other sub-specialist as needed. We also provide complete growth investigations pack at a reduced cost.
- Weight Management Clinic