Non-surgical Procedures in Mumbai
The Apollo Cosmetic Clinic provides you with skilled experts in cosmetic medicine and life-enhancing treatments to help you look and feel your best. Some of our non-surgical solutions include facial refinement, skin rejuvenation, hair removal and acne scar reduction.
Single session non-surgical face lift
A good candidate for Ultherapy is someone with skin that has “relaxed” to the point of looking, and often feeling, less firm. A lowered eyebrow or sagging skin on the eyelids, for instance, is often the first sign of “maturing” skin. Typically, individuals in their thirties and higher who have mild to moderate skin laxity are candidates. While Ultherapy is not a replacement for a surgical face lift, it is ideal for people who want some lifting but are not ready for surgery either mentally, financially, or logistically.
- The Ultherapy® procedure is the only non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that uses ultrasound and the body’s own natural healing process to lift and tighten loose skin on the eyebrow, neck, and under the chin.
- Ultherapy uses the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin—including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift—without disturbing the surface of the skin.
- The effect is a result of focused ultrasound energy on the growth of new collagen over time
- With Ultherapy, there’s no downtime, no foreign substances, no radical changes; just a healthy revving-up on the inside for a natural, noticeable effect on the outside.
- With Ultherapy, you can go about your day after a single, 60-90 minute in-office procedure. You may notice a short-term “boost” but the natural process of creating new, more elastic, collagen builds over time—much like the effect that exercise has on building muscle (but without the multiple workouts!).
Results will unfold over the course of 2-3 months and some patients have reported continued improvement for up to 6 months, including lifting of the skin on the neck, under the chin and on the brow. While ultrasound does not duplicate the results of surgery, Ultherapy has proven to be an inviting alternative for those who are not yet ready for surgery.
The only FDA-cleared procedure to lift skin on these hard-to-treat areas, Ultherapy uses the safe, time-tested energy of ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural support layers of the skin—including those typically addressed in a surgical facelift—without disturbing the surface of the skin
Almost everyone can enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal. People with light to medium coloured skin and medium to dark coloured hair are the best candidates for Laser Hair Removal. Those with darker or tanned skin, or light coloured hair, are usually more difficult to treat, but can still obtain very desirable results when treated on the appropriate laser and wavelength by a skilled technician.
Laser Hair Removal treats: Unwanted hair removal “A simple equation for a ‘good’ candidate is one who has skin that is lighter than their hair.”
Laser hair removal is a non-invasive technique that uses highly concentrated light to penetrate hair follicles. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle to inhibit future hair growth. Laser hair removal is effective for most parts of the body. As laser hair removal only affects actively growing hair follicles, it may take several laser hair removal treatments to provide significant hair reduction. Additionally, while laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth, it doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. Periodic maintenance treatments may be needed.
Long Pulse ND: YAG by Cynosure The high powered Nd:YAG laser is capable of treating all skin types but is more effective for the removal of hair from tanned and darker skin. It is also the preferred treatment for the removal of spider veins on the face and legs. There are several applications for the Laser, the parameters include pulse characteristics and multiple spot sizes. This allows clinicians to treat clients based on the skin type and hair type thus optimizing the outcome of the procedure. With the adjustable pulse function and the high peak power this will allows you to treat even the most challenging clients.
Botulinum toxin is one of the most important substance to hit the field of facial rejuvenation. This is the most popular way to reduce facial wrinkles, smiling, frowning, squinting and even chewing – basically any facial movement can eventually lead to one of the most common signs of aging: wrinkles. They can make you appear tired or even angry when you are not. One of the quickest and safest remedies to remove wrinkles is an injection of Botox blocks muscular nerve signals in a precise area, which then weakens the muscle so that it can’t contract and diminishes your unwanted facial wrinkles.
It can be combined with other cosmetic skin procedures such as chemical peels, dermal fillers or microdermabrasion to further improve your results. This combination of therapies can even help to prevent the formation of new lines and wrinkles.
It can be used for:
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead lines
- To elevate the eye brows
- Sharpen the jaw line
- Firm the neck muscles
- Sculpt the lower part of the face by injecting in the masseter muscle
Filler are injectable hyaluronic acid compound which are used for restoring volume for face jaw line, chin, forehead, temples, perioral lines, periorbital region. They can be used with other none surgical method line Botox, lasers, ultherapy, for better visible effects.
They are also use to enhance flows in younger people like nose, lip chin, chicks and eye brows.
Fillers replace lost of volume, enhance volume of existing structure and help in filling in wrinkles and creases.
Restylane is a range of hyaluronic acid-based products consisting of three product groups: Restylane fillers, Restylane Skinboosters and Restylane skincare. Restylane fillers are injectable gels used for filling out wrinkles and lines or increasing fullness in lips or face. Restylane Skinboosters are also injectables and are used to rejuvenate and improve the quality of the skin. Restylane skincare is a series of skincare products that protects, hydrates and nourishes the skin.
The Restylane fillers offer a broad range of alternatives tailored for your individual needs. All products work to naturally enhance facial features, giving a long-lasting, yet non-permanent results. The product in the Restylane fillers range can be used to smooth away wrinkles and fine line, create fuller and more accentuated lips, and adding facial volume and contour. Whatever your needs are, there’s a treatment that gives the best possible results.
Restylane Skinbooster, a brand new approach to improve skin quality
Restylane Skinboosters improves the skin’s quality by boosting hydration levels deep inside the skin. The treatment improves the skin’s firmness, elasticity and radiance.
Restylane Skinboosters treatments can be used to improve the general of the face but also to improve exposed areas such as neck, décolletage, hands as well as areas with acne-scarred skin.
Two Restylane Skinboosters products are available:
- Restylane Skinboosters Vital is intended for more mature or sun-damaged skin
- Restylane Skinboosters Vital Light is intended for younger or delicate skin, such as the neck, décolletage.
Juvederm Ultra XC: best to treat under eye depressions (known as tear troughs) and lip augmentation.
Juvederm Ultraplus XC: recommended for Nasolabial folds (lines running from nose to corner of lips) and droop lines around the mouth.
Juvederm Voluma with Lidocaine: widely used for correcting deeper volume loss and facial reshaping/contouring by augmenting temples, cheeks, chin and jawline.
All the products offer additional comfortability as it comes premixed with 0.3% lidocaine (anaesthetic agent)
Q Switch Laser
Pigmentation, Malasma, Tattoo Removal
Regular Mode- Moles & wart removal
Fractional Mode – Post Acne Scar/ Trauma Scar
Laser skin rejuvenation procedure does an excellent job of diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, scars, and irregular skin pigmentation. However, patients with certain skin types, skin tones, and medical conditions should consult a doctor to discover if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
Laser skin rejuvenation is an effective procedure for patients with lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, or superficial facial scars such as acne scarring that does not respond to gentler treatments.
- The ideal candidate for laser skin rejuvenation has an elastic, non-oily skin that is not prone to scarring after minor injury. Ideally the laser skin resurfacing should be performed on a person who is free of any medical considerations, including prescription medication and existing health conditions that might cause unnecessary risk during the procedure or recovery period.
- A good candidate would be a person who has realistic expectations for the results of the laser skin resurfacing procedure.
Laser skin rejuvenation, also known as a laser peel, laser vaporization and laserabrasion, can reduce facial wrinkles, scars and blemishes. Newer laser technologies give your plastic surgeon a new level of control in laser surfacing, permitting extreme precision, especially in delicate areas. Laser skin resurfacing can improve minor facial flaws, such as:
- Fine lines or wrinkles around or under your eyes, forehead or mouth
- Scars from acne or chickenpox
- Non-responsive skin after a facelift
- Aged or sun-damaged skin
- Improves your complexion if you have yellowish or greyish skin tones
- Birthmarks such as linear epidermal nevus
- Tattoo Removal
- Enlarged oil glands on the nose
Q-switched laser is used to remove unwanted brown spots, pigmentary disorders of the sun freckles, or tattoos from your skin. The laser energy pulse, which is in billionths of a second, releases the pigment into the skin so it can be naturally reabsorbed and disposed of by the body.
- The Q-switched laser is also effective against sun spots on the chest, arms or legs.
- The Q-switched laser is not appropriate for pregnant women or patients who have
taken Accutane for the past six months. Persons with a history of cold sores or herpes simplex virus should not have this procedure until they are treated for these conditions.