Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai through a multitude of steps, is continuing to provide the health needs of our patients and communities.
We encourage the citizens of Maharashtra to be cautious but not fearful & would advise to reach out to their respective healthcare provider for any developing symptoms. Under the “New Normal” work & personal lifestyle, one should practice social distancing, wearing of masks & periodic hand washing.
Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai is a JCI Accredited Hospital and has institutionalized multiple international infection control guidelines to ensure safe healthcare practices for our patients.
Listed below are some of the key initiatives undertaken currently:
- Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai has setup multiple layering of screening at the entrance, wherein visitors with symptomatic findings in the ER & OPD areas are triaged to a separate Fever Clinic.
- Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai has set up a dedicated Fever Clinic, functioning from Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 6 pm, for patients & visitors having flu, cough, fever & any other relevant symptoms. This is an isolated area from rest of the Hospital services with a separate access and exit. Patients can walk-in or Call 022 6280 6280 for appointments.
- Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai has created a separate Isolated ward for admitting & treating cases with symptomatic findings. The entire access, lift entry & movement is separated from the routine hospital activities with a separate entry & exit. This area is designed with negative pressure air movement and follows all international infection control protocols. All staff & care providers have strict usage of Personnel Protective Equipment’s (PPE) & other dedicated resources to handle the highest level of complexities and cases.
- Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai is undertaking routine Emergency & elective planned surgical works. AHNM has created isolated area for handling admissions of respiratory cases. Patients can reach out for respective Specialities for undertaking elective surgeries. Dialysis, Chemotherapy & Radiation services are available subject to the revised screening protocols. We are seeing increased patient footfalls in Emergency services & pregnancies & deliveries.
- For the public to stay updated on health facts, there are multiple sessions on health topics on our social media handles (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram). We have rolled out special sessions for senior citizens, pregnant women, children, Patients undergoing dialysis chemotherapy & radiation therapy, yoga & meditation sessions, psychological well-being and many more. Safe office practises for the “New Normal” is being oriented in terms of Social distancing, mask usage, hand washing, ergonomic layout plans for meetings, canteen, lifts etc. is being elaborated on. Please do follow and visit our social media sites to gather more information on your topic of interest.
- Apollo 24|7 APP offers Video consultation while the Emergency services are available 24×7. Unavoidable in-person OPD visits are done on pre-appointment basis through our Call Centre. Video consultation is recommended for non-emergency medical consultations. All our senior Consultants are available for routine & elective works.
For any medical emergency Call 1066 for ambulance.
- Apollo Hospitals Group, in association with SBI and in collaboration with OYO, HUL, Lemon Tree & Ginger, has setup multiple isolation Rooms across multiple facilities in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi and Kolkata. This Project I (Isolation) provides guests stay facilities that need isolation, while Apollo Telemedicine Networking Foundation ensures remote medical service. For more details in your region/area please contact 1860 500 0202
- Home Pharmacy medicines are available to the residents from Apollo Pharmacies in & around Navi Mumbai. WhatsApp the prescription with address on – Mb no. : 73044 42104 for home delivery.
- We have also undertaken provision for Onsite Health Screening for Corporate & Institutes wherein basic entry screening protocols will be provided. For more information & engaging these services please contact: 98926 79014
Apollo Hospitals is committed to you and your loved ones, even in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic while ensuring the safety of all patients and care givers. Stringent protocols are being followed to prevent contamination and the hospital is functioning normally. We support & stand by you in these difficult times, while continuing to provide Tender Loving Care.
For any queries or clarification please contact AHNM Call Centre, directly at 022 3350 3350 / 6280 6280
Assuring the best of our services & attention.
Mr. Santosh Marathe
COO & Unit Head
Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai